• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Huge Gun Liquidation On the Square's Bankruptcy sale.

I was at Ed's less than an hour ago. I am fairly familiar with the store and I must say, they have a huge inventory of rifles and shotguns. I was told that they are still bringing in handguns from the bankrupt store, but they have much more in inventory than they had a couple of weeks ago. As far as "priced to sell" or "good deals", well, that is very subjective. A good deal for me may not be a good deal for you. So, take that for what it is worth. I was surprised that they actually had two Kimbers. They had an Ultra Carry and a Customer Carry. They are probably still wiping off the drool. Guys, if you have a long way to drive, I cannot in all honesty tell you it will be worth the drive. However, if you live close by, you need to take a look. Maybe you will find the deal of the century. Just my opinion.

Made the drive from Atlanta, inventory is huge. They can't move on any of the prices from the liquidation though. If you came in looking for a particular gun you may find a good deal, but probably not a great one and they can't negotiate on price. Stop by if you're in the area and chat if ya can, the staff is top notch.

Couple of top notch Mosin-Nagants (91/30) in probably the best shape I've ever seen with bayonet and sling $165. Had a Ruger P95 in rough shape for (I think) $285. SKSs for $250+ (depending on condition...most were Norinco or at least started as Norinco, I think). The 50 in the picture was $5200 with a Leupold Scope (forget which one). That's about all I can remember accurately, I didn't really pay attention to the Tupperware or higher end stuff as it's out of my price range.

$165 for a nagant sounds like a rip, the store i frequent sells them STILL at $100 dollars and you can take your pick of which one from the numerous crates they have and I walked away with a pretty good one.

Back
Top Bottom