• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Huge uptick in sketchy new member activity

One frustration I have, is that negative feedback sometimes does not say much. I've seen some that just said something very basic...it was just a "no show", "strange guy" or "backed out of deal". The more details you can provide to others the better off we all are. For example...if it was a no show, add how much time you waited for him and if he did or didn't call you. Additional info helps us understand what occurred during the deal to justify the negative. Plus we'll know whether we'd even consider trying to deal with him.
Before i do a deal i look at feedback. And have seen many vague details. Backin out of a deal shouldnt be a begative in my opinion. Life happens sometimes. Sickness, car wreck or wife says no are legit reasons to me. For the most part my wife doesnt care. If i was on the way to a deal and it was juat a no show no call then yeah im gonna neg them. If they call and say hey man **** chamged for whatever reason im cool with that unless i drive a long way. But i also make sure they know im drivin a long way first

**** right those are my best customers!! Hold on
Someones knockin on the door Oh **** its the feds

WE WON'T KNOCK!
ATF.jpg

Dude, that's called Capitalism: Buy low, sell high. My salary got cut by 30% because of the Wuflu, so I think it was justified. I have many more transactions on this site at fair prices. Those just happened to be in short supply.
Gun stores are doing the same thing with guns and ammo. Prices up everywhere. Don't buy if you're not willing to pay...

Back
Top Bottom