• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Huma - Islamic Plant

SSDawg

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
10   0
Reaction score
We all know she had radical Islamic parents.......we all know she worked for her parent's company that also had ties to 2 companies that are know to fund radical Islamic Terror groups........we know one (if not both) of those organizations that they shared office space with were on the terror watch list until Hillary have them removed.

What if Huma is a plant......she was born in the US and received a western education.....she dresses in western dress, she married a jewish man (Weiner), she eventually worked here way up into one of the most powerful positions in Dem politics (Hillary's right- hand b1tch).......it looks like she could have spent a lifetime creating the perfect cover............now we find out she has 650,000 emails on a computer that she refused to turn over to the FBI during the original investigation.......could she have been saving these for years (even the one's that Hillary and her Lawyers destroyed)......was it her purpose to use these emails to blackmail Hillary or to eventually leek and thereby destabilize the entire US Gov if the Beast got elected?

Or, she could just be another one of Hillary's morons who think they are above the law and was too stupid to realize that she was keeping copies of all those emails. I have a hard time believing that she is that dumb, but you never know. I certainly have a very hard time thinking that Hillary's legal team would not be smart enough to go to her home a check every single devise.....or maybe they did and she removed the laptop before they got there.........here is one that I am sure of and it is that Hillary's entire team (including family members) is in it up to their eyeballs.........the other thing is that she or any of her family will end up doing a time for their illegal activities.........now her staff is another story......prepare for a rash of suicides (you know the kind where you shoot yourself in the back of the head multiple times) and deadly muggings (where they don't take anything from you and you are for some reason out wondering the streets at 3:30 am.)

Damn, this foil hat is getting tights..........

I take "Just an ambitious dumbass" for $200 Alex.

If she were a spy or sleeper, she was on the "Get Smart" level of competence.

But that doesn't she wasn't "hangin' out in the breeze" vulnerable to cooption or blackmail.

I take "Just an ambitious dumbass" for $200 Alex.

If she were a spy or sleeper, she was on the "Get Smart" level of competence.

But that doesn't she wasn't "hangin' out in the breeze" vulnerable to cooption or blackmail.

LOL............."Get Smart" level of competence......priceless......

I'll take "B1tches in Orange Pantsuits" for $500 Alex

I don't disagree. I hear and see black helicopters out my window even as I type this.

She is Hillary's Valerie Jarrett.

9d594531718d94b0fb07dc3d2dbf778c.jpg
I'm sure she isn't just an innocent little pawn .

Back
Top Bottom