• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Huma - Islamic Plant

Huma's no dumbass.

And you don't need to be very smart to hide the fact that you've replicated the harddrive from one laptop to another then called it "Carlos Dangers". That damn laptop has probably been passed around to any number of our enemies operatives for pay. BY Weiner himself, what else are they using that idiot for?!

I'll take "never underestimate your enemies" for the win, Alex.

I'd still do her! Huma that is. Then turn her over to some radicalized right wing militia to try her for treason! Wow that's kinda a messed up thing I said!

Now that's just disgusting, you'd be better off dipping it into the fishes mouth on you avatar, dude. It sure as heyall won't have any of Hillary's nasty grey curlies in its teeth, anyway.

And do you have ANY idea where weiners' weiner has been?! And you wanna hit his ole lady?

...SMH

Now that's just disgusting, you'd be better off dipping it into the fishes mouth on you avatar, dude. It sure as heyall won't have any of Hillary's nasty grey curlies in its teeth, anyway.

And do you have ANY idea where weiners' weiner has been?! And you wanna hit his ole lady?

...SMH
Yea, I'd probably still do her!
Sometimes my moral compass doesn't always point ture north, but hey I'm only human

Personally I think it takes a tin-foil hat to believe "Huma" is an innocent, patriotic American who would never pass state secrets to our enemies...like her mother.

Back
Top Bottom