• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Huma - Islamic Plant

If Huma could be a plant what does it make that Muslim in Chief, Oval Office Fool ??? Remember, he bowed to his Saudi King.

Thirty years ago Clinton had to hide her true political beliefs . Ten years ago Huma would have had to do the same.
Now they are just your average garden variety left wing ideologies. The mask is off. They don't need moles any more. She's right out in the open.

We all know she had radical Islamic parents.......we all know she worked for her parent's company that also had ties to 2 companies that are know to fund radical Islamic Terror groups........we know one (if not both) of those organizations that they shared office space with were on the terror watch list until Hillary have them removed.

What if Huma is a plant......she was born in the US and received a western education.....she dresses in western dress, she married a jewish man (Weiner), she eventually worked here way up into one of the most powerful positions in Dem politics (Hillary's right- hand b1tch).......it looks like she could have spent a lifetime creating the perfect cover............now we find out she has 650,000 emails on a computer that she refused to turn over to the FBI during the original investigation.......could she have been saving these for years (even the one's that Hillary and her Lawyers destroyed)......was it her purpose to use these emails to blackmail Hillary or to eventually leek and thereby destabilize the entire US Gov if the Beast got elected?

Or, she could just be another one of Hillary's morons who think they are above the law and was too stupid to realize that she was keeping copies of all those emails. I have a hard time believing that she is that dumb, but you never know. I certainly have a very hard time thinking that Hillary's legal team would not be smart enough to go to her home a check every single devise.....or maybe they did and she removed the laptop before they got there.........here is one that I am sure of and it is that Hillary's entire team (including family members) is in it up to their eyeballs.........the other thing is that she or any of her family will end up doing a time for their illegal activities.........now her staff is another story......prepare for a rash of suicides (you know the kind where you shoot yourself in the back of the head multiple times) and deadly muggings (where they don't take anything from you and you are for some reason out wondering the streets at 3:30 am.)

Damn, this foil hat is getting tights..........
DO YOU THINK BILL HAS DONE HER?

this is by design kids. infidels like us will be a mere fraction should the party not get started sooner.
I'd do her too! never let GEo politics get in the way of human needs. BTW, I just hit it.

Im looking forward to some future investigations/hearings once the Donald get all settled in and stuff.
I think we're going to hear that little muslim plant birdie sing out loud. While Hilldo screeches, Slick Willie still tries to figure out what the meaning of is is, and this time, lil Ms. Mezvinski Clinton Hubbleface gets in on some stammering and forgetfulness.

Back
Top Bottom