• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Humbling , my fitness level

TheGman

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
221   0
Reaction score
Sheesh I landed in Mexico City (late) had to run or try to make my connection today.
dragging a bag and back pack, wearing an N 95 mask (mask required on planes and in airport in Mexico) I thought that I may die trying to catch the plane.
i made it to gate 55 as they were calling final boarding.

Now I remain humbled as I need o get into better condition, but I realized that the report I at 7343 ‘ MSL

i Don’t want to do it again

seinfeld-elaine.gif

Sheesh I landed in Mexico City (late) had to run or try to make my connection today.
dragging a bag and back pack, wearing an N 95 mask (mask required on planes and in airport in Mexico) I thought that I may die trying to catch the plane.
i made it to gate 55 as they were calling final boarding.

Now I remain humbled as I need o get into better condition, but I realized that the report I at 7343 ‘ MSL

i Don’t want to do it again
HAHAHA I had to do that in SLC this time last year for a regional connection.
My mainline flight had been delayed here in Atlanta and of course my connection was on other side of the SLC airport. I was winded and sweating as I boarded and got all the nasty stares as I stowed my bag !!

First time back at the gym last week after 11 months of nothing. Double bypass kicked it off, then knee surgery and 2 hip replacements.

Humbling to struggle with 15 lb dumbbells and going to 10. 10 mins on the stationary bike bout killed me. So sore by Wed could not get out of chair without help. By Friday I was feeling good and up to 20 mins on the bike. Got to start somewhere…. Looking forward to more sessions this week.

Back
Top Bottom