• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hunter harassment

Npowers66

Default rank <5000 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
358   1
Reaction score
Anybody deal with it ? Curious on some stories.

I have two that stick out. A year ago I was hunting public land. There is a walking trail as well. There was a old lady walking with her grandson mid afternoon while a buddy and me were going out. Came across the lady and grandson on the trail. Greeted her politely. She ignored us. While she sprayed perfume on trees. Lol.

Recently I hunted private land. There is a some what busy road next to it. Come late December you can see the ground blind from the road. Some people go by honking the hell out of their horn going slow. But the deer could give a **** less lol.

I have two that stick out. A year ago I was hunting public land. There is a walking trail as well. There was a old lady walking with her grandson mid afternoon while a buddy and me were going out. Came across the lady and grandson on the trail. Greeted her politely. She ignored us. While she sprayed perfume on trees. Lol.

Recently I hunted private land. There is a some what busy road next to it. Come late December you can see the ground blind from the road. Some people go by honking the hell out of their horn going slow. But the deer could give a **** less lol.

Curious, what general area are you hunting? I'm all for wildlife conservation, but harassment is beyond just wrong.. I love hunting, but having to deal with this type of behavior is enough to make me very angry at those people.

Some states have laws against harassment of legal hunting, not sure if Georgia does but if they don’t they should pass something. The lady spraying perfume on the trees should have been charged

Those are the kind people that would call the radio stations to complain about the location for "deer crossing".... hahaha

Back
Top Bottom