• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hunting AR trigger.

I run a couple of those ACT ALG nickle boron trigger groups and pair it with a set of JP enterprises reduced power springs and It's a real good all around combo. Wroks great for me on the range and is reall smooth and light. I gives you about a 4 lb. pull whick is light if all yo have ever used is mil spec. It's a real good pairing. You don't want to go to light on a hunting or home defense rig. It just gets plain dangerous. The real light triggers are for long range competetion only. The great thing about it is it's only about an 80 dollar investment. I like it so much I use it on my long range AR10 308 out to about 600.

If you're in the market for a flat trigger I absolutely love the Geissele SD-C (Super Dynamic Combat) and SD-3G (Super Dynamic Three Gun) triggers. That is what I run in almost all of my guns.

From your original post, it sounds like the CMC Flat is exactly what you're looking for. I love mine.
I also have ALG ACT triggers in two of my other AR's. For the money it's very good. But the CMC is much crisper, much lighter, much smoother. And I really like the flat face.

Back
Top Bottom