• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hunting boots

I was wearing Rocky's, but they were more PIA to put on and take off than they were worth. Now, I am wearing 5.11 Tactical ATAC 8" Side Zip Boot. Really comfortable, easy to put on/take off, good fit. Plus, I got a free 5.11 knife, 2 free pairs of 5.11 socks, a free 5.11 hat, and free shipping.

Uninsulated Danners with a pair of medium weight Smartwool socks. Never wear cotton.

Down here it doesn't get cold enough to warrant much insulation, if any. A good wool sock, and comfortable boot is the ticket.

never tried danners.... but I do respectfully disagree with your statement about never getting cold at least for me..lol..

my feet freeze in late DEC and JAN while on stand..

Irish Setter boots I bought from Bass Pro. Pretty warm with a thick part of wool socks. Water proof and comfortable. Paid less than $100 I believe.

+1 on those bad boys, like wearing sneakers, and my redhead wool socks have kept my feet toasty to the mid twenties.....

I forgot my boots at home last week and my feet were warmer in my wool socks and sneakers than they have ever been in my leather boots...

Hot Feet makes air activated feet warmers that have stickers to hold them onto your socks - those are great.

I was getting ready for camp Friday, a choose to leave my hunting boots at home. Wore my ariat work boots and redhead socks.
One stand was a mile walk. The ariats were on of the best hunting choices I've made haha.

Back
Top Bottom