• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hunting clothes

Yeah right come on man how are you going to show your face at the waffle house and not be sporting the latest and greatest new camo?

If your camo, boots, and rifle cost more than the truck you drive hunting then you are set and will definitely kill more deer. Otherwise you may be a commie and probably buy all your hunting stuff at wally world

Haha this guy knows what’s up

Yeah right come on man how are you going to show your face at the waffle house and not be sporting the latest and greatest new camo?

If your camo, boots, and rifle cost more than the truck you drive hunting then you are set and will definitely kill more deer. Otherwise you may be a commie and probably buy all your hunting stuff at wally world
lol the outers I wear are so old you can see through them, literally. But they have all the right pockets in the right place, so until they disintegrate walking to the stand, they'll keep on keeping on. Last deer I shot was embarrassed. I could tell.

lol the outers I wear are so old you can see through them, literally. But they have all the right pockets in the right place, so until they disintegrate walking to the stand, they'll keep on keeping on. Last deer I shot was embarrassed. I could tell.

Shot a deer wearing blue jeans once im honestly shocked she didnt jump back up and walk off once she saw I didnt have my realtree on :lol:

The base layer is by far the most important. Be sure you check to make sure it fits correctly.

Base Layer Camo.jpg

I've never not been wearing blue jeans when I've shot a deer. Usually a pair of sneakers, too. I only wear boots when I know I'm going to be hunting in wet conditions.

Thermal undies are the best thing you can start with, and add comfortable layers as needed. Good socks, gloves, hat that covers the ears, scarf, go a long way toward helping someone stay warm.

If she's particularly susceptible to cold, get her some hand and/or foot warmers, as suggested.

Back
Top Bottom