• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hunting club for 2018 desired

Smackdwn54

Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
50   0
Reaction score
Hey guys need a hand to find a new club towards the Athens, Oglethorpe, Elberton, Washington areas. Looking for a club that has power and room for a camper. I primarily hunt hogs and coyotes occasionally deer.. Single hunter no kids any offers welcome even close or out of the listed areas. have up to 1500$ ready to go.. thanks ODT! All help welcome..

In Wilkes County, if you know either Adam Bohler, Tim Lawson, Al or Mitt Broome, these would be the guys to talk too.
Between these guy's, there isn't anyone they don't know, Adam runs the deer processor out in Delhi, Tim owns the gas station in Tignall, and Al and Mitt know EVERYONE.
Good luck.

In Wilkes County, if you know either Adam Bohler, Tim Lawson, Al or Mitt Broome, these would be the guys to talk too.
Between these guy's, there isn't anyone they don't know, Adam runs the deer processor out in Delhi, Tim owns the gas station in Tignall, and Al and Mitt know EVERYONE.
Good luck.

Thank you ! I appreciate the help

All those guys don't know me. I have an opening coming up. 532 acres near Tignall with deer, hogs, turkeys and ducks. . PM me if you wanna talk.

Back
Top Bottom