Hunting Club Needing members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zforzachariah14

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
5   0
Reaction score
1800 Acres on Dawson/Lumpkin line. Lot of bear, good deer and turkey with the occasional group of hogs. Pines, hardwoods, food plots, creeks and few cutover places. Camp site and shooting range. Backs up to hard to reach National Forest. Contact Larry 706-429-8187 for any information or to see the property. $700. Attached are a few pics of Deer from last year and the year before.

Attachments

• Hunt Club.pdf
    11 MB · Views: 253
Just a heads up for folks. I just met Larry (head of the club) at the property and got the grand tour. This club's name is "Wild Country Hunt Club" and it's fitting. Beautiful area and looks like it's going to be an awesome place to hunt. I joined it and I think Larry is still looking for other members. Larry's a very nice guy and the club rules are well thought out and reasonable. Easy for everyone to get along and it seems to work.

If you're looking for a good club I highly recommend you contact him.

Did a little scouting today. Found deer, turkey and bobcat tracks within 300 yards of where I parked. Also found three different sets of bear tracks further in. Two of which should go about 300 to 350lbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom