• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hunting/Fishing Cabin Build

I'm down at the farm again this weekend. I may do a little wiring tomorrow a d Monday. Nothing too crazy. I was hoping to get some cool drone pics but my drone is currently 50' in a pine tree. We're mainly cutting up trees from the recent storm and pine bark beetle infestation. Currently drinking cold beer and burning a stand of pines :thumb:
IMG_4198.JPG

And the last drone pic...
IMG_4197.JPG

Ok guy's take a big breath and take a good look, at what you have accomplished. Well done gentlemen!
Very impressive congrats! Enjoy!
Thanks man!! Still a ways to go. Ready to see cypress siding finished! I've been looking at that ugly green for too long!
We took some cypress logs to the mill but he had to send the mill off to get it re-trued. Should be back any day now!

Thanks man!! Still a ways to go. Ready to see cypress siding finished! I've been looking at that ugly green for too long!
We took some cypress logs to the mill but he had to send the mill off to get it re-trued. Should be back any day now!
Your Sir.. and your's are well blessed, to enjoy that which you reap!! You have my respect which in truth means nothing, to any other than you and me..Fine job Sir! Well done!

Your Sir.. and your's are well blessed, to enjoy that which you reap!! You have my respect which in truth means nothing, to any other than you and me..Fine job Sir! Well done!
Thanks a lot! Hopefully we can scrape together the $$ to get it spray foamed in the next couple of months! We can then start on the interior!

Thanks man! "Most" ODT'ers welcome anytime lmao. We let a few locals go back there for fishing. The only thing we HATE is litter. My dad was in the scouts for many years and I am an Eagle Scout so littering is a no go.

So making Eagle made this project relatively easy? SM 231, Congrats Eagle :thumb:

Still trying to wrap my head around what this hurricane did to our land 8 months ago... nearly clear cut all the old growth hardwoods and we lost about 40% of the planted pines
CCA3E2C8-1914-4FFE-919E-0EA92A24591D.png
A9B725F8-0F48-4BD0-946C-0E300B18D807.png
C0F28B83-C809-48FF-8760-C90C531922E0.png

Back
Top Bottom