• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hunting/Fishing Cabin Build

That's nice man!

Exactly how I Like to build things...with no plans other than what's in my head with maybe a few scribbles on paper that usually change when things take shape.

My Wife wants me to build a treehouse for my Grandson's that will also dub as a deer slaying tower so I can't wait to start on that.

So I went to the farm over the break and tried to take some awesome pics with my drone. I carefully flew the drone out over the creek and took a couple of pics....
IMG_3819.JPG

Then I lost a signal and the drone fell into the creek and was swept down to lake Seminole :doh:

So I went to the farm over the break and tried to take some awesome pics with my drone. I carefully flew the drone out over the creek and took a couple of pics....
View attachment 1017591
Then I lost a signal and the drone fell into the creek and was swept down to lake Seminole :doh:

It's cool tho. I bought another one the other day :cool:. More drone pics to come later this month.

View attachment 1017591

Oh man, if I ever get one I'm going to make sure it has the feature to return home if it loses the signal...

Oh man, if I ever get one I'm going to make sure it has the feature to return home if it loses the signal...
That would be a nice feature. It's only a $100 streaming drone. Sharper Image DX4 to be exact. It's nice but definitely a lower end model. One day I will get a nicer one

Back
Top Bottom