• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hunting in Timber company land

1400 acres is a lot of land. Prepare yourself to spend a few seasons learning the lay of the land and exactly how the deer use it. When we picked up our lease, we made note of the older, permanent built stand locations. They were all built in really good spots. Other than that, focus on bottomland hardwoods and travel corridors or anywhere that the terrain created a funnel or pinch point.

Yes, a close friend of mines grandfather owns the property and has given me permission to hunt on it. Maybe I’ll do some sort of free raffle when I can go back to hunt with a rifle and pick someone from this discussion to come hunt with me lol

I leased from a timber company a few years ago. All I did was look up who owned the property I was interested in and called up the company. They did it buy the acre. That company is now gone

Yes, a close friend of mines grandfather owns the property and has given me permission to hunt on it. Maybe I’ll do some sort of free raffle when I can go back to hunt with a rifle and pick someone from this discussion to come hunt with me lol
I'm in and will work on the land!

Back
Top Bottom