• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hunting lease input

coldslaw

Default rank <750 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
89   0
Reaction score
Need some advice. I have done all my hunting in the past in Tx. but due to age (73) and covid I am looking at hunting in GA. Don't know squat about Ga leases.
Looking at Colquitt, Brooks and Thomas counties to start. What are the approximate cost range per acre for that area? Mostly individuals or timber companies?
Any input would be helpful.
Thanks

Need some advice. I have done all my hunting in the past in Tx. but due to age (73) and covid I am looking at hunting in GA. Don't know squat about Ga leases.
Looking at Colquitt, Brooks and Thomas counties to start. What are the approximate cost range per acre for that area? Mostly individuals or timber companies?
Thanks
I have a friend in Zebulon that might be of help, he know every farmer and land owner for 4 counties around there.

Thanks
I hunt Randolph and Webster counties. I pay $15 an acre to individuals

I have a friend in Zebulon that might be of help, he know every farmer and land owner for 4 counties around there.
Hello. I live in Griffin. I'm looking for a closer lease than Talbot and driving an hour. Looking to pay about $500 year. Do you know of anyone that has a lease available around us. Let me know please. DM at ryan.pender79@gmail.com

Thanks
You might find some of this info useful as you search. Good luck! https://theoutdoorstrader.com/posts/4889452/

Back
Top Bottom