• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hunting On Public Land

No we were on the other side fishing stamp creek. Honestly I haven’t even seen the lake... lol I know it’s there but never went to it.
The lake is a pita to get to, they have the gate off of 140 and they put another gate above the lake from the main WMA road. It’s does have some decent size bass in it though

The lake is a pita to get to, they have the gate off of 140 and they put another gate above the lake from the main WMA road. It’s does have some decent size bass in it though
Might have to try it out one day. I was tempted to hunt their public dove fields this year but wound up going to the hunting club. Ever tried their fields?

Might have to try it out one day. I was tempted to hunt their public dove fields this year but wound up going to the hunting club. Ever tried their fields?
Yes I got drawn for the dove hunt this year and it was a hell of a hunt. My cousin and I got a two man limit. It’s the dove field on the left side of oak street

Yes I got drawn for the dove hunt this year and it was a hell of a hunt. My cousin and I got a two man limit. It’s the dove field on the left side of oak street
I wound up going to our club in south ga and getting a limit 2 days in a row, but it would’ve been nice to hunt that field... lol it’s 3.5 hrs to the club and 15 minutes from the house to pine log. LOL

I wound up going to our club in south ga and getting a limit 2 days in a row, but it would’ve been nice to hunt that field... lol it’s 3.5 hrs to the club and 15 minutes from the house to pine log. LOL
I didn’t even go that Sunday, we were out there forever Saturday. My uncle went that Sunday and he said it wasn’t that good and a ton of people were there.

Back
Top Bottom