• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hunting rifle set ups

Now I think I may switch to my new 350 legend this year. Going to for sure use it this year back home in Michigan this November.
047FC1F0-CD7B-47D6-971A-A29D275F51DD.jpeg

Now I think I may switch to my new 350 legend this year. Going to for sure use it this year back home in Michigan this November. View attachment 2669866
Awesome. I’ve heard a lot of good things about that caliber. Where do you hunt at in Michigan? I’ve been wanting to go hunt the Huron Natl Forest for quite some time.

at 6' tall the Youth Model suits me well, from the photo you can tell I hunt the ridge & valleys
and it' easy to use in my tiny tree stands also

I can't see further than 80 yds where I hunt

FYI: if anyone thinks a 7mm-08 doesn't kick in a small rifle...well try it, generates 6 more pounds of recoil than the .243
way back when, it was touted as one of the better rounds for kids

it's also very loud out of the 18.5 inch barrel

at 6' tall the Youth Model suits me well, from the photo you can tell I hunt the ridge & valleys

FYI: if anyone thinks a 7mm-08 doesn't kick in a small rifle...well try it, generates 6 more pounds of recoil than the .243

My Brother In Law has a 7 in 300 SAUM. It will make your eyes water and nose run when you shoot it off a bench.

For a long time the Model 7 was considered a youth rifle. I consider it more of a lightweight pack rifle. I have heard the recoil is pretty brisk in the 7 in the available calibers.

Back
Top Bottom