• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hunting rifle set ups

300 Blackout with G2 Trident subsonics this year to make things difficult.

AR.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg
Im goin to start opening weekend just like I have since I was 9, with my first deer rifle my grandad gave me, the 336 marlin .35 and my boy is goin to use his 336 in 30-30 I gave him, his 30-30 on the right, mine on the left with a fixed power weaver with uncle mikes see through mounts, then mix it up during the season this 03 Springfield sporter, a 1917 Enfield sporter, 760 pump Remington in -06, and a couple 110 savages in different calibers, and Mathews DXT slinging Carbon aftermath tipped with 100gr montec for my quieter areas

View attachment 503953 Remington 700DM .270 with a 2.8x10x40 Simmons Aetec, This rifle has not let me down yet. Been thinking about a new scope but not sure what to put on it.

I can only make recommendations and I really like the Redfield Revolution for the price. Excellent glass. I love the .270 and that's a great looking rifle!

View attachment 503953 Remington 700DM .270 with a 2.8x10x40 Simmons Aetec, This rifle has not let me down yet. Been thinking about a new scope but not sure what to put on it.

I've used several scopes but for the money you can't go wrong with Leupold 3-9x40 for the woods or the Nikon Prostaff in same configuration.
Both have excellent low light gathering qualities and hold zero perfectly throughout the years but always a good ideas to make sure you're dialed in every season but I'm sure you already know this.

Back
Top Bottom