• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hunting the line

He is facing my property he doesn’t pay for that and the tree that his stand is in is on my property.

Well if the stand is on your property tell him to move it. If it’s not on your property why shouldn’t he be able to place his stand on his property? It’s not against the law to be able to see another persons property while you’re hunting.

Well if the stand is on your property tell him to move it. If it’s not on your property why shouldn’t he be able to place his stand on his property? It’s not against the law to be able to see another persons property while you’re hunting.

If your sitting in a tree that literally is on the line (line goes through tree) you need to move to your property.
Take a shot at anything on my property and the hammer will fall.

As for telling him to move it if its on my property , I am a nice guy , I did. However I have the right to take it.
Comprende?

If you sit on the line your asking for a problem!

If your sitting in a tree that literally is on the line (line goes through tree) you need to move to your property.
Take a shot at anything on my property and the hammer will fall.

As for telling him to move it if its on my property , I am a nice guy , I did. However I have the right to take it.
Comprende?

If you sit on the line your asking for a problem!

maybe I’m just misunderstanding what you mean when you say “hunt the line.” I was thinking more like hunting a few feet off the line where I can see your property but still entirely on my own. You’re talking about a guy who is on your property. If that’s the case just disregard all that nonsense i said before.

I am actually just a little aggravated by it (not mad at this point).
Lease manager and I get along well. He told me when we first met @ a guy who line hunted and killed a big buck (from whats now my property). he was still mad years later.

Glorfindel Glorfindel understood completely.

Happy Friday we still have the weekend!

Except the hunter is on someone else’s property, not on the hunting club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom