• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

HYDROGRAPHICS and CERAKOTE in North GA (Lots of Pics)

Ok so let's see, the best job in hydrographics is my 835 of which I don't see a pic? And you did a bang up great job on the Cerakote of my cans. Oh and also the multiple gun slings you do are great. I highly reccomend this shop!!! Even if it does not show his work on my fantastic jobs....Oh I will be by for my cookies!

Ok so let's see, the best job in hydrographics is my 835 of which I don't see a pic? And you did a bang up great job on the Cerakote of my cans. Oh and also the multiple gun slings you do are great. I highly reccomend this shop!!! Even if it does not show his work on my fantastic jobs....Oh I will be by for my cookies!

I appreciate the kind words. I don't think I've got a single picture of anything of yours we've done if you can believe that! As for the cookies, I know a 10 yr old that, with a couple days notice, might be coerced into having a surprise available for you upon your arrival. LOL

I appreciate the kind words. I don't think I've got a single picture of anything of yours we've done if you can believe that! As for the cookies, I know a 10 yr old that, with a couple days notice, might be coerced into having a surprise available for you upon your arrival. LOL
She is quite a Jem and a great Baker of fantastic deserts!

Jon and the crew do some seriously good work! My granddaughter's competition bb rifle turned out fantastic.
IMG_20160506_1451419_rewind.jpg
IMG_20160506_1452495_rewind.jpg
IMG_20160506_1452157_rewind.jpg

Back
Top Bottom