• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I’m a champ!!!

But I gotta know. Why you keep sticking that barrel through the port?
Which time.... sometimes there is no option because we have to be in a certain “shooting area” and if the wall and port is too close then through the port she goes

That was really cool to watch -- congratulations. I kind of wish the camera had been pointed a little lower so we could see your reloading technique.
Yeah the camera angle isn’t wide enough to catch it but I got a video I will post specifically of me loading I made to mess with my buddy that shot against me if I can figure out how to post it from my phone

What type of shot do you use in competition. I would love to try one some day. I'm decent with a pistol bad at best with rifle. But l love shotgun

What type of shot do you use in competition. I would love to try one some day. I'm decent with a pistol bad at best with rifle. But l love shotgun
Shotgun is a benelli M2 modified by taran tactical and briley. In 3 gun and this all steel match I use #7.5 one oz at 1200fps and when there is a spinner I use #6 one oz at 1300 FPS because that’s the legal limit

I’m shooting an all steel match 12/14 in Cleveland TN it’s only ten bucks your more than welcome!

I can't that weekend. But maybe the next one. I would love to try it. How many rounds can you put in the tube at a time?

Back
Top Bottom