• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I’m a nice guy but really…

I walk faster than literally everyone. So yes, they're all in my way. Its especially annoying when people are walking next to each other like a semitruck turtle race or standing there talking blocking the whole isle.

I try to be patient. It’s becoming part of our culture to focus on how busy we are, even for people who aren’t especially all that busy. However, I will say being stuck behind someone at checkout who either wants to catch up with the cashier for 10 minutes or the person who has three separate purchases for one checkout (money, WIC, EBT) tries my patience sometimes.

now you wanna make me mad? them handicap sticker/tag people who park in a perfect, close up parking space, when they have a perfectly good handicap spot..
dang it, you got the sticker, use it....dont take the good spot... i think the fine for them parking in the good spot,should be the same as it is for me. parking in the handicap spot...
?
It could be someone driving the vehicle that isn't handicap. It is illegal to use the spot unless a person that the tag/permit is for is in the vehicle. Could be for your wife and you left her at home.

What ticks me off is those parking there without a permit and nothing wrong with them, those that have nothing wrong and have a permit and those that use someone else's permit because it is on the vehicle they are driving.

Rosewood

It could be someone driving the vehicle that isn't handicap. It is illegal to use the spot unless a person that the tag/permit is for is in the vehicle. Could be for your wife and you left her at home.

What ticks me off is those parking there without a permit and nothing wrong with them, those that have nothing wrong and have a permit and those that use someone else's permit because it is on the vehicle they are driving.

Rosewood
it was more a joke than anything.

i dont mind the slow walkers. i have two bad knees, and on days like today... i know it.
but if you gonna walk slow or drive the rascal cart......do it on the left or the right... the ones that get me are the middle of the isle, wont let you pass people..
now you wanna make me mad? them handicap sticker/tag people who park in a perfect, close up parking space, when they have a perfectly good handicap spot..
dang it, you got the sticker, use it....dont take the good spot... i think the fine for them parking in the good spot,should be the same as it is for me. parking in the handicap spot...
and
what about the parents with kids spot.. i get it, you can be anything you want know days...guys are girls, girls are guys, some are both or more..... but how the heck are you a parent without kids?
I sometimes drive my dad's truck to the grocery or the post office for him, to keep the battery charged,and it has a handicapped tag.
But I figure as long as I'm healthy enough to walk a few extra steps, I'm grateful to be able to do just that.

I sometimes drive my dad's truck to the grocery or the post office for him, to keep the battery charged,and it has a handicapped tag.
But I figure as long as I'm healthy enough to walk a few extra steps, I'm grateful to be able to do just that.
was still a joke.
i guess i need to clarify.
see, its funny because it suggests that because of the handicap tag, they are not allowed to park in the regular spaces.

Back
Top Bottom