• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I’m a nice guy but really…

What pisses me off is when a whole family of obvious illegals (usually 8 to 12 individuals) block an entire aisle and will not move, if you say "excuse me, I would like to get through", they just stand there and stare at you, still blocking the way. I usually have to turn around and go down a different aisle to get to what I need.

The older I become, the more I try and see all sides. Yes maybe they are in pain or have no place to be and are genuinely ADD…like my wife.

But the slow in the fast lane is my worst nice-guy-to-ahole changer.
So today, on the way home on 285 W, a single Black female in a van with Florida plates was going 60mph in the left lane. No cars ahead of her for at least 40 car lengths. I rode up slow, with a line behind me. People were passing the vehicle on the right. I realize she is now visibly FILMING me on her phone in the side view mirror. She then forcefully points to the right..I suppose she was yelling at me to ”how dare you, go that way”.

She brake checks me at 55mph.

As I get in line with the people passing on the right, she continues to record me on that cellphone.

Still…no one in front of said individual.

I can’t help but believe this person is the type to just HOPE she gets hit so she can sue. Really sad and unbelievable.

So today, on the way home on 285 W, a single Black female in a van with Florida plates was going 60mph in the left lane. No cars ahead of her for at least 40 car lengths. I rode up slow, with a line behind me. People were passing the vehicle on the right. I realize she is now visibly FILMING me on her phone in the side view mirror. She then forcefully points to the right..I suppose she was yelling at me to ”how dare you, go that way”.

She brake checks me at 55mph.

As I get in line with the people passing on the right, she continues to record me on that cellphone.

Still…no one in front of said individual.

I can’t help but believe this person is the type to just HOPE she gets hit so she can sue. Really sad and unbelievable.
Too bad a cop wasn't around. She could be given a ticket for violating the slow poke law. It is illegal to block traffic in Georgia in the left lane regardless of whether you are driving the speed limit or not. Not to mention against the law to support a cell phone with your body.

Rosewood

i dont mind the slow walkers. i have two bad knees, and on days like today... i know it.
but if you gonna walk slow or drive the rascal cart......do it on the left or the right... the ones that get me are the middle of the isle, wont let you pass people..
now you wanna make me mad? them handicap sticker/tag people who park in a perfect, close up parking space, when they have a perfectly good handicap spot..
dang it, you got the sticker, use it....dont take the good spot... i think the fine for them parking in the good spot,should be the same as it is for me. parking in the handicap spot...
and
what about the parents with kids spot.. i get it, you can be anything you want know days...guys are girls, girls are guys, some are both or more..... but how the heck are you a parent without kids?
To answer your complaint. If the space next to the handicap space is open I'll take it so a person who is worse off than I am can park there.

To answer your complaint. If the space next to the handicap space is open I'll take it so a person who is worse off than I am can park there.
I have actually thought that would be a good idea for some folks to do.

Saw a guy the other day having a hard time walking around his truck, thought he might have been sick or something, when I passed his bumper I saw he was missing a leg. He had gotten out and was about to get his wheelchair from the bed. I got it out for him, he was appreciative. That is the kind of folks that really need it. Seen many folks jump out and run in and nothing wrong with them. No shame.

Rosewood

Back
Top Bottom