• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I’m Back!!!!!!!.........

We tried to spring you on bail, but the king would not accept old beer cans for an out of towner, even a good old boy rednecm at heart one.
Glad you're back in the saddle !!!!!

View attachment 1484442

Well I have served my time and paid my penance to the community. It appears that I placed a certain post about a well known female TV personality, who has to remain nameless unless the post also becomes political, that some were suggesting could run for a very high position in the US government. The post was non political and I thought amusing but the Gods of the ODT determined otherwise. Words and ideas that are in common use in the newspapers and media generally in Oz seem to be off limits in the US, I am usually very careful and double check my posts but I get caught out when I post something that I believe to be totally benign and someone gets triggered. Still one day I will figure it out.
Whilst incarcerated I have been checking out the weather back home. There has been torrential rain and storms in Northern Oz, normally there beautiful tropical calm blue waters but now there is, unusually, surf. So here are a couple of shots of surfing Northern Oz style.

View attachment 1484450
View attachment 1484451
I ALSO GOT THE SAME WARNING ABOUT THE SAME FEMALE. I GUESS SOEONE GOT BUTT HURT. YOU CAN SLAM OUR PRESIDENT ALL DAY LONG BUT GOD FORBID YOU SAY SOMETHING ABOUT A BLACK FEMALE HOLLYWOOD STAR. ALL'S WELL AND GOOD THROUGH,WELCOME HOME BROTHER!

Well apparently although the post was non political but was about a person who could become political, the post should have been in ‘Politics and Hot Topics’. Go figure?
I got it, you haven't robbed the bank yet, but at some time you might do it so we'll just go ahead and put you in jail now....it will save time down the road...lol

So you got banned for saying Oprah is a douchecanoe and putting it in the wrong forum category ?

look.gif

View attachment 1484442

Well I have served my time and paid my penance to the community. It appears that I placed a certain post about a well known female TV personality, who has to remain nameless unless the post also becomes political, that some were suggesting could run for a very high position in the US government. The post was non political and I thought amusing but the Gods of the ODT determined otherwise. Words and ideas that are in common use in the newspapers and media generally in Oz seem to be off limits in the US, I am usually very careful and double check my posts but I get caught out when I post something that I believe to be totally benign and someone gets triggered. Still one day I will figure it out.
Whilst incarcerated I have been checking out the weather back home. There has been torrential rain and storms in Northern Oz, normally there beautiful tropical calm blue waters but now there is, unusually, surf. So here are a couple of shots of surfing Northern Oz style.

View attachment 1484450
View attachment 1484451
I have noticed some to be power mad :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom