• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I’m Back!!!!!!!.........

Dingo Dingo , glad you are back. The MODS are so PC that they reek. There are some posts that should get the poster banned but that doesn't happen because of extenuating
circumstances. Yes, things were supposed to change, but the only change made was their socks.

It seems that every topic that was brought up was totally ignored.

Every time I ask for a reason for banishment or for getting infracted, I get the same old run around about it was a joint effort and nobody knows nothing.:wacko:

I got banished for a week for telling someone in a PM that I was going to put them on Ignore with the rest of the asshats I didn't want to deal with. :tape2:
The other member got his wee little snowflake feelings hurt and whined to the Mods.:Cry:

Two or three weeks later there was a thread where someone commented that my momma would get on stage and talk about licking ball sack, but that was all good with the mods, they didn't even delete the post.:focus:

Ain't if funny how in all walks of life when given a little authority, those in charge think they deserve respect and usually abuse their authority?:shocked:

Back
Top Bottom