• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I’m gonna miss the ODT, moving out of Georgia

My best friend is from Fruitport and lives in Muskegon. I have spent a fair amount of time up there. In the summer of course

It's been a LONG time living there but visit when I get the chance. I went to Fruitport H.S. and was "supposed" to graduate in 1980 er something like that? :ear:

Left there when I was 17 and drifted around until I landed here where I have been fer around 30 years? I miss it sometimes, the ice fishing, snowmobiling, etc.

When we were kids my dad co-owned Grand Haven Artic Cat and on weekends got to ride around on snowmobiles, etc to get out of their hair! Man I miss the ol' days :dispirited:

I’ve had a blast here and I’m gonna miss this place and the great people I’ve met here. Moving back to Michigan this week and there is nothing even comparable to this site up there. Farewell friends! I’ll still browse the forums but won’t be doing any trading... :(

Good Luck!

We can send you some Georgia red clay and you can send us some....... Ah hell, never mind, We don't need anything from up yonder:boink:

Be safe and good luck with the new job :yo:

Did you land a job up yonder?

Take it from a guy that was unemployed for 5 months and hated it... I'd rather be unemployed than move to Michigan.:doh:
j/k (not really) Well if I had family there I might would move there (not really)..:pound:
Is it because @TacticalJeebus is pregnant? :boink:
Just funnin, I hope all goes well up north, for you! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom