• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I’m leaving ODT

I’ve been here since the beginning, pretty much the same rules Okuma put in place back then. People complained saying we were too hard on rules even then.
Yeah, we only really got out of line when COVID 1st hit and we all had it without understanding what was going on.

I recall in my awake COVID fever dream posting a 2pac video, think it was 'picture me rolling' .

Appropriate, as 2020 was pure madness, Sir.

I’ve been here since the beginning, pretty much the same rules Okuma put in place back then. People complained saying we were too hard on rules even then.
It was WAY more lenient. Hell it took bypass years to finally rack up enough points to get banned. He would’ve been gone in a few months now.

Allow me to be the first to say you're not hard ENOUGH on the rules! 49 people have viewed my listing for a $3000 lpvo. Not ONE person has offered to buy it. Yet, I see these guys participating in other threads... meaning they're not yet banned or at the least, timed out. You guys need to make an example out of these poors.

yep! They are the most honest profession in the world.
20220730_080403.jpg

Back
Top Bottom