• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I’m not a good/worthy trader.

You've got to gain name recognition. The best way to do that is start making lots of comments to the ads in the for sale section. Just state your honest opinions of the prices being asked.

The gentleman is obviously trying to be helpful with his honesty. Show your appreciation by following him closely, and chiming in with candid observations of your own on each of his threads.
You can do him an even greater service by enlisting our help with this. Just PM his name, and he will begin feeling the love almost instantly.

You've got to gain name recognition. The best way to do that is start making lots of comments to the ads in the for sale section. Just state your honest opinions of the prices being asked.
not-sure-if-5ae488.jpg

Nope nope nope... Not gonna do it. Offering a free price check was how I got my first point. But if you can't get no respect with 200 positives I just don't know what I'll do.

I think you are still a rookie trader. Need to pump up those numbers!!! Just have to ignore all the crying and bitching and push through it. Be diligent and you will get through it and come out on top.

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom