• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I’M SO MAD RIGHT NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and the wife are out at LONGHORNS for a steak dinner.. we order our steaks and each get a salad with the dinner..
They bring our drinks 1st
Then they bring our appetizers 2nd
now this is the part pisses me off
They bring our salads befor they bring our steaks out..
WHAT YALL THINK ABOUT THAT

I think I’m going to file a complaint with the corporate office.. this is just unacceptable
rare steak.jpg
:)

The unmitigated gall, I would demand the meal be comped
He should at minimum write to corporate and send it registered mail with a detailed complaint, including a sideways charge of racism (somehow) to see if he can get the manager fired and a cash settlement offer from the company. This type of outrageous conduct cannot be permitted in polite society! If this continues, Longhorn Steakhouse will begin inching towards the Continental meal format used by much more expensive, posh chains and begin serving salads after the mains, like the FRENCH! God save the United States steakhouse!

"When the server brought my salad and my dinner at the same time I couldn't believe it."
Exactly.. as old and dumb as I am I remember this.. I can’t believe others didn’t.. but I do think all the SPELLING was correct.. lmao

He should at minimum write to corporate and send it registered mail with a detailed complaint, including a sideways charge of racism (somehow) to see if he can get the manager fired and a cash settlement offer from the company. This type of outrageous conduct cannot be permitted in polite society! If this continues, Longhorn Steakhouse will begin inching towards the Continental meal format used by much more expensive, posh chains and begin serving salads after the mains, like the FRENCH! God save the United States steakhouse!
Well I’m glad you said this because our server was a colored man and he acted to be of the type to like dates the same gender as himself… hey you know what now that I think of it HE WAS BEING RACIST TOWARDS ME AND MY WIFE BECAUSE WE ARE WHITE AND STRAIGHT.. I’m fixing to one RICH HONKEY MOFO.. what chall got fer cell?

Doesn't sound like a problem to me. But you're the customer and it's your money. You should get it the way you want it. Or you could just save the salad till after the main course

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom