• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I’m thinking about a new avatar...

If you change up please email or text me with the current info. I'm not good at remembering names. Avatars and pics stay with me longer. But I will admit I can't see all that good. So keep it simple. True story; for the first 6 months @nitrousfedlx was around here I thought the avatar said Nitrous FedEx. So I just assumed he was a FedEx guy that was really fast at his job.
So you see how quick and easy it can get confused?

3055fb82-854c-4d25-9e3a-932f4fdb29fa-jpeg.1735423
How about this one? :becky:

If you change up please email or text me with the current info. I'm not good at remembering names. Avatars and pics stay with me longer. But I will admit I can't see all that good. So keep it simple. True story; for the first 6 months @nitrousfedlx was around here I thought the avatar said Nitrous FedEx. So I just assumed he was a FedEx guy that was really fast at his job.

Wait...so he doesn't work for FedEx and he's not really fast?

I thought it said fedex till just now. Lol

Back
Top Bottom