• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I’m thinking about a new avatar...

If you change up please email or text me with the current info. I'm not good at remembering names. Avatars and pics stay with me longer. But I will admit I can't see all that good. So keep it simple. True story; for the first 6 months @nitrousfedlx was around here I thought the avatar said Nitrous FedEx. So I just assumed he was a FedEx guy that was really fast at his job.
So you see how quick and easy it can get confused?
Man I swear I thought the exact same thing.....NITROUS FEDEX....cept I thought he had nitrous hooked to his truck...lol

I don’t recognize you now. You new here?
Let me refresh your memory...

I’m one of the guys that was in that group PM “ass chewing” we got from a mod awhile back.

I was the guy that was trying to talk us ALL out of trouble while you were posting THIS as your reply to the mods warning....

BC69B71E-987C-4E13-ABB0-BEE580CFE8B6.gif

Remember me now?

Let me refresh your memory...

I’m one of the guys that was in that group PM “ass chewing” we got from a mod awhile back.

I was the guy that was trying to talk us ALL out of trouble while you were posting THIS as your reply to the mods warning....

View attachment 1742777

Remember me now?

Am I being detained?

...but I’ve had my current one for so long that I’m scared nobody will recognize me if I change.

I’m LOVING this though:

View attachment 1742714

And before all y’all smartasses get fired up on me...

Yes, I Google random pics of Princess Leia quite often.
I don’t see as you could get ahead with her :becky:

Back
Top Bottom