• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I’m thinking about a new avatar...

If you change up please email or text me with the current info. I'm not good at remembering names. Avatars and pics stay with me longer. But I will admit I can't see all that good. So keep it simple. True story; for the first 6 months @nitrousfedlx was around here I thought the avatar said Nitrous FedEx. So I just assumed he was a FedEx guy that was really fast at his job.
So you see how quick and easy it can get confused?
You were not alone in that !

This one should win the popular vote
CR8_-MBUYAAOnAB.jpg

If you change up please email or text me with the current info. I'm not good at remembering names. Avatars and pics stay with me longer. But I will admit I can't see all that good. So keep it simple. True story; for the first 6 months @nitrousfedlx was around here I thought the avatar said Nitrous FedEx. So I just assumed he was a FedEx guy that was really fast at his job.
So you see how quick and easy it can get confused?

Guilty

Man if I get a chance ima take a pic of this woman I work with since you like the princess lea look...youll love her...lol...sometimes she wears her hair like that sometimes...cept she looks like like one of the cartoon characters TWEEDLE DEE OR TWEEDLE DUM
You seriously work with a chick that wears her hair in Leia buns?!

Next to a day-long range trip with greg vess greg vess that would be my dream come true!

Back
Top Bottom