Congrats, you're up & running.
Don't furgit to frame that first $1
to hang up somewhere. Think
it's suppose to bring good luck.
Or at least raise achuckle if you
put a sign under it that says:
"In Case of Emergency Break Glass"
Might make more profit on trade-ins.
Luckily my first sale was to a friend to allow me to take my sweet time to ensure I did everything right. Might be better to just frame him ha. But thanks! I was thinking about doing trade ins eventually. Luckily I have my primary job that pays all the bills, and this is just for fun :)

If you can make good ads with good photos, you could probably make some money off consignment sale on GB. Take a percentage.

If you can make good ads with good photos, you could probably make some money off consignment sale on GB. Take a percentage.
That was one thing I was thinking of doing (I do photography for fun). Was thinking 5 or 10% after all fees and shipping.

Reactions: GFB
I'd think 10% sounds very reasonable. Check out the handle "Shooting Investments" on GB. I think that guy has done a good job for years offering rifles on consignment.
I might offer that in a few weeks as I get more comfy with what I’m doing. I have a few transfers coming in, and a few pistols to mail, so maybe after those. But thanks for the idea! Want to be the test dummy for the first go :)?

I might offer that in a few weeks as I get more comfy with what I’m doing. I have a few transfers coming in, and a few pistols to mail, so maybe after those. But thanks for the idea! Want to be the test dummy for the first go :)?
I'm not going to be home for a while but I'd be glad to otherwise. Definitely wouldn't mind thinning the herd.

Back
Top Bottom