• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I-75 Construction

Wouldn't live or work along the 75 stretch above Atlanta for a million dollars a year. I'd never have time to spend it due to being stuck in traffic.........
Ya, as an Atlanta native i think the folks who commute otp into atl and back everyday are ****ing crazy idiots

Sure, you can now afford a house but its 2 hours (with traffic) in any ****ing direction so you can commute to work

Im a renter largely for this reason right now, i cant afford in town pricing and i don't wanna get stuck someplace like Gwinnett or cobb hating life every day

The traffic issue will be resolved as soon as the new mayor gets funding to extend MARTA up there and open up some new 'mixed income' housing complexes. You can ride the train!

The traffic issue will be resolved as soon as the new mayor gets funding to extend MARTA up there and open up some new 'mixed income' housing complexes. You can ride the train!
1380863330425.jpg

I travel all over the US. Atlanta has the worst traffic without a doubt.
I travel the US for a living. Any large metro area is the same way. And they all believe their particular region has the worst roads and the worst drivers ever...

Ya, as an Atlanta native i think the folks who commute otp into atl and back everyday are ****ing crazy idiots

Sure, you can now afford a house but its 2 hours (with traffic) in any ****ing direction so you can commute to work

Im a renter largely for this reason right now, i cant afford in town pricing and i don't wanna get stuck someplace like Gwinnett or cobb hating life every day
I lived in northwest Gwinnett county back in the mid 80's and commuted to Atlanta every day which was bad enough. It's worse now of course but it still isn't as horrible as the 75 corridor. It's just not worth the hassle to me for any amount of money.

Back
Top Bottom