• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I-75 Construction

Moved to Acworth 1970. It’s gotten progressively worse since 1990. That’s why i live even further out and will not go into Atlanta if i can help it. Remote work is the best fit.

The whole problem is a double edged sword. It's the downside to living in a state with a solid economy, a large number of companies and corporate headquarters, and lots of folks that need to get to work and home again.

Hold up. My wife and I live in the City of Atlanta. We both work in the City of Atlanta. We both have 15-18 min commutes each direction and each drive no more than 5 miles to work. How is Atlanta traffic bad or are you talking about commuting 35 miles from the burbs and ex-urbs?

I live in Southeast GA but have to drive through Atlanta a lot. Just driving through Atlanta on I-75 North to South usually takes me 1 1/2 - 3 hours depending on the time of day and traffic. I try to plan driving through Atlanta late at night or real early in the mornings, but sometimes it doesn't go as planned, lol

You need to learn to get off of the interstate. I used to drive from Alpharetta to Newnan and never touch an interstate. You will not go 70mph but you will move and make progress.

Back
Top Bottom