• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I-75 Construction

I just moved to Acworth about a month ago. Never in my entire damn life have I had to sit in traffic as much as I do now. This is absolutely ridiculous. Want to go to work? Too bad, lanes are all blocked for no reason. Want to go home? Eat ****, we're closing all lanes for "paving". I just got done sitting for 40 minutes to go not even an eighth of a mile for my exit. When will this bull**** end???

When all the Spaniards return to Mexico my friend.

I don't always sit on I-75 with the rest of the MORONS, but when I do, I curse like a sailor.

funny-pictures-gdot-is-on-it.jpg

Remember the bride collapse and how quick that was fixed, it's all about how they get paid.

Somebody comes up with a project, well the estimate comes in at say 100 million dollars. Then they say go ahead and start now but we can only afford 20mil a year, so it takes 6 years and 140mil to finish what could have been done in a year for 110mil.

I have friend who is a retired Iron Worker from Boston. He can't believe how f-up road construction is down here. One of his last project he was on, they built 21interstate bridges in 10 months.

I just moved to Acworth about a month ago. Never in my entire damn life have I had to sit in traffic as much as I do now. This is absolutely ridiculous. Want to go to work? Too bad, lanes are all blocked for no reason. Want to go home? Eat ****, we're closing all lanes for "paving". I just got done sitting for 40 minutes to go not even an eighth of a mile for my exit. When will this bull**** end???
I’ve been in Acworth for 19 years. All the traffic started about 4-5 years ago. I work from 5-1:30 just for sake of getting out of traffic.

I travel all over the US. Atlanta has the worst traffic without a doubt.
Hold up. My wife and I live in the City of Atlanta. We both work in the City of Atlanta. We both have 15-18 min commutes each direction and each drive no more than 5 miles to work. How is Atlanta traffic bad or are you talking about commuting 35 miles from the burbs and ex-urbs?

Back
Top Bottom