• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I absolutely love my new bike. Thanks NWSharpshooter

Keep the sticker. The bike earned it.

FB_IMG_1506613986600.jpg

Ba ding ding ding ding
I just caught a bug in each eye. LOL That sucked. I guess I'm going to have to wear shades or my face shield down. I don't like my eyes and ears covered while riding. I am so use to riding in a baseball cap out in Colorado it's different.

Unlike I did on the Harley I am actually improving every time I hop on this bike. I actually made a left turn and a sharp right turn and have been weaving back and forth getting use to dodging stuff in the road. :)

That bike is so light and responsive yet not uncontrollably powerful it is perfect for a new rider or a rider who has been out of the saddle for years. I intended for my brother in law to learn how to ride on it.

I just caught a bug in each eye. LOL That sucked. I guess I'm going to have to wear shades or my face shield down. I don't like my eyes and ears covered while riding. I am so use to riding in a baseball cap out in Colorado it's different.

Eye protection bro. I don't always wear a helmet when legal, but I never ride without rye protection.

Back
Top Bottom