• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I absolutely love my new bike. Thanks NWSharpshooter

nice... i stunted a 1200 bandit for about a year... then moved on to a f4i. i have always lived the bandits... lots of fun..this is my last one,before and after..
blob.jpg
blob.jpg
blob.jpg

So I cut my teeth on sportbikes in the late 70s and 80's, including various Suzuki GS models, a Kawi GPz 550, Honda VF500 Interceptor, and the king of the 750 class of its day, a 1986 GSXR 750. By the early 90's, I had survived crotch rockets long enough to outgrow them and have owned and ridden an extensive variety of American V twins ever since. I'm currently "between bikes" as I've been in the past and I feel that old itch creeping up again. I say all this because this thread has got me (at the age of 52) wanting another sport bike. I've always had a weakness for stripped down street fighters but I've never really owned one. Hmmmm. Probably kill myself. :wacko::D

So I cut my teeth on sportbikes in the late 70s and 80's, including various Suzuki GS models, a Kawi GPz 550, Honda VF500 Interceptor, and the king of the 750 class of its day, a 1986 GSXR 750. By the early 90's, I had survived crotch rockets long enough to outgrow them and have owned and ridden an extensive variety of American V twins ever since. I'm currently "between bikes" as I've been in the past and I feel that old itch creeping up again. I say all this because this thread has got me (at the age of 52) wanting another sport bike. I've always had a weakness for stripped down street fighters but I've never really owned one. Hmmmm. Probably kill myself. :wacko::D

You and Bypass should start stunt riding together. Make a YouTube channel out of it. I'd subscribe :thumb:

Yeah, I road in that same time frame. I ended up parking it one day and just never got back on. Regardless of my intentions when I went to ride, there was just too much temptation to push it. They are way too much fun for my own good. I had too many friends that had gotten seriously hurt and I was old enough to realize I wasn't going to bounce well anymore. I was going to start to break. LOL!

Back
Top Bottom