• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I am a builder looking for recommended framer, mason, & siding man

Sww07

Bear Icon Supporter
Survivalist
13   0
Reaction score
I am a second generation builder working with my Father where we build single family new residential homes. Our company has built homes in Cobb county for the last 42 years. Land has been hard to come by so we’ve adventured out a bit and developed a small subdivision in Holly Springs, GA.

I have a framer now that I use, and he’s does great work by the code book and saves me a lot of material waste framing a house- but he’s become unreachable at times in our relationship. Anyone have personal experience with or know of a skilled reliable framer please reach out to me.

Our brick mason we’ve used now for over 20 years. His work is great, truly - but ethics is also important to me and over the last 4-5 years he’s committed himself to some larger builders taking on too much work, giving us empty promises. I wish him success. I would like to build a relationship with a mason that can give me his word and I can count on it. Please forward me contact info to any recommended brick masons you guys may know.

Last for recommendations is a siding crew. Our siding guy is a father and son crew and honestly they do a real jam up job- they have gotten busy with the housing boom and it would be nice to have a second crew available.

Attachments

• A893498D-5928-4F41-9AFF-761CD8812283.jpeg
    A893498D-5928-4F41-9AFF-761CD8812283.jpeg
    243.3 KB · Views: 15
  • D11D7DE7-2A9A-4F8B-87EB-67BA5CCADAD8.jpeg
    D11D7DE7-2A9A-4F8B-87EB-67BA5CCADAD8.jpeg
    143.2 KB · Views: 15
I know a guy that has a huge crew. Truth is, to keep these good guys, you need to pay him good and keep him busy. This two has to go together. Because some Home Builders pays good BUT CAN’T keep the crew busy.

I will PM you his name and phone number. Call him and good luck!

Where are you getting your windows, doors, siding, and roofing? I work for ABC and could get you in touch with a salesman who could see if he could get you a good deal on it.

I'll get you a phone number to one of our customers tomorrow, he's a good guy with good crew of installers. He's been doing it for a number of years.

Where are you getting your windows, doors, siding, and roofing? I work for ABC and could get you in touch with a salesman who could see if he could get you a good deal on it.

I'll get you a phone number to one of our customers tomorrow, he's a good guy with good crew of installers. He's been doing it for a number of years.
My salesman whom we’ve followed for 40 years just retired this year from 84, but he’s been all over. Our account was passed onto a salesman there. Please do, I’ve got a contact at Carter Lumber I’ve been using as well but I have no one at ABC. I would greatly appreciate the recommendation.

Back
Top Bottom