• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I am an International ODT'r! Aussie Death Stick - YES That just happened!

I'll tell you something some of y'all will get... animal instincts...
My cat (yeah I'm one of those guys, she is mine) can't stand weapons, a pistol she FLIES to find cover, A rifle she tares into our closet or under our bed. I was pulling this out of the Aussie Bubble wrap packaging like a kid at Christmas, her weaving in and out of my legs, loving on me, I pull this thing out and with no sudden movements from me, she hunkers down and scurries off, didn't come back out until pictures were done and it was flat on my desk. Pretty funny, but she knows why they call it a "death stick" I reckon..

That Death Stick is FREAKIN' AWESOME! I wanna get one too, I collect all kinds of weapons and unusual weapons are my favorite kinds.

Wow!! Cool score!

So, to clarify, they would use these like clubs? Hitting (whatever) with the 'hooked end' ?
In for details on use and history....or should i ask Dingo?
Boomerangs are designed for hunting to kill or cripple animals. The idea is to stun, damage muscle or break a bone so hunters can get close to despatch the animal with a spear. They don't need to return but fly in the same way as the returning boomerangs.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boomerang

Back
Top Bottom