• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I am an International ODT'r! Aussie Death Stick - YES That just happened!

That Death Stick is FREAKIN' AWESOME! I wanna get one too, I collect all kinds of weapons and unusual weapons are my favorite kinds.

I felt bad for you buddy, so I have been scouring the webbernet, us ODT'rs do that for our ODT brothers...
I accept paypal... and it is tree-fiddy :becky:
payneed deathstick.jpg

Is that stippling I see???
The detail is amazing!!! A redneck could wear out a couple of soldering irons on this thing!:becky:
My pictures don't do it justice!!! (I was kinda in a hurry to get somewhere) Busy week, I may replace those with better ones this weekend.
I really have been thinking about a holster or slip on type sling of some sort, I don't want it to be a "safe queen stick":becky:
I'm a little worried about termites too... but Dingo Dingo sent me an Aussie spider and promised it (the spider) would kill more than termites....:becky:

The detail is amazing!!! A redneck could wear out a couple of soldering irons on this thing!:becky:
My pictures don't do it justice!!! (I was kinda in a hurry to get somewhere) Busy week, I may replace those with better ones this weekend.
I really have been thinking about a holster or slip on type sling of some sort, I don't want it to be a "safe queen stick":becky:
I'm a little worried about termites too... but Dingo Dingo sent me an Aussie spider and promised it (the spider) would kill more than termites....:becky:

Hummm? The Aboriginal hunter doesn't use a holster, he has a spear in his left hand and his rang in his right hand, that's because he doesn't have pockets because he is naked. Maybe that won't work for you in Georgia?????:becky:

Back
Top Bottom