• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I am looking own investments outside of the US dollar any real suggestion on what investment house will do this?

Open a fidelity brokerage account then request to be transferred (link your account) to the international trading desk platform. Buy, exchange any currency in the world, trade any stock in the world, if you keep over 500 thousand they will manage it for you, (+commission of course) or you can self direct it yourself. Very easy, can be done and completed in a couple of days.
I just got off the phone with Fidelity. They confirmed what you said is correct. They provide no investment advice but I will have access to many international stock markets

I just got off the phone with Fidelity. They confirmed what you said is correct. They provide no investment advice but I will have access to many international stock markets
Good!
Started trading currency back in the beginning of this year had the same problem no one knew about this. Watch the exchange rates and Fidelity’s commission.
just a thought, you can link your account to a fidelity debit card and exchange currency ahead of time if traveling outside of the country. That way you get the best exchange rates.

Back
Top Bottom