• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I am loosing my mind waiting on the mail!!!!

They cashed the check in a week. If any other business was this unstructured it would fail!!

"Pay us and we don't know when you will get your stuff."

Some time in the distant future "We got your stuff but we don't know when we are going to send it to you."

You would think they would have a first come first serve unless there is an issue with the form. Have 2 departments. One that is your primary and one that handles clarifications. Pretty simple. If there are not issues with the forms and back ground check is good lick a stamp and roll on. If the background check does not come back good decline and don't lick and stamp and move on. If there is a clarification needed on the form send to other department. Keep paper work moving. Stupid easy system.

In all truth I don't see why a dealer cant do it locally with a single form and same background check. Very stupid. Even if they want to keep the unconstitutional tax it would reduce cost in turn increase in profit. #1 head count and overhead. #2 more sales due to easier process = more tax collected = more money to spend on dumb crap or vote your self a raise.

But that makes too much since for government. Nobodies pocket is getting lined or what ever the lobbing bride is these days.

iu

It's a good feeling, just got my first two last week. I'm definitely hooked and now need a pistol can, and more hosts. I'm either eyeing the Wolfman or maybe one of the Octanes.

My can was approved on 5/1 and just waiting on the stamp to show up at my dealer. "Obsidian 45"

It seems like the approval wait was not this painful. I just kind of forgot about it. Now that i know it is coming I am stir crazy. I keep looking for more host and more barrels and buying pistons......... Heck I am even on the wait list for notifications on several other cans right now for silencer shop.

Maybe today will be the day.

Sign up for USPS informed mail. They scan your mail and email an image photo of your daily mail to you.

Got a approval on 5/1 too. Still waiting on dealer to call. My last one came a little over a month from approval date. They are ssying up to 45 days now

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom