• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I am starting to get a little antsy.

I was at John's Creek with a friend that got this stamp back last Friday(2/24).
John's Creek had just got the stamp in the mail that day, but the date on the stamp was 12/30(approved date).
How it took the ATF 2 months to get the stamp in the mail is something I'll never understand.
FYI: His paperwork was sent off in April of 16.

The time goes by no matter what. Might as well put one in now. You can get it in 6 months, instead of still wanting to buy one a year from now :)
This is very true, so do I need to purchase the suppressor upfront and the store just holds it until the stamp comes in or do you only have to front the $200 for the stamp initially? Ya know, in case you die or something before the stamp comes in so the store can just sell it to someone else.

I need to purchase the suppressor upfront and the store just holds it until the stamp comes in

This is the way it works. Some dealers have payment plans available, but typically require it to be paid in full well before the stamp ever comes back. Some other dealers with ranges on site allow you to have conjugal visits with your can (on their range, under their supervision) until the stamp comes back.

Back
Top Bottom