• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I am thinking about down sizing trucks

DinkyDau

Coast Guard Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
Your only as good as your word!
170   0
Reaction score
I'm tossing around the idea of getting rid of my 06 Dodge extended Cab 4X4. I purchased it in 2009 if memory serves me right. I have a rebuilt title due to the ft end being knocked off..A friend of my restored trucks but has since retired..I purchased it from him with 33,000 miles on it will a full camper top. It has 168,000 ruffly on the Hemi 5.7 now..I just don't drive it and I'm thinking about getting a smaller maybe a used Yoto extended cab 4X4 auto to replace it..Mine is in good shape just needs a professional detailing, tires are good oil has been changed every 3,500 miles with Mobil One Synthetic. The only problem is the fresh are vent broke, it's plastic..oh and the right side mirror motor is slow..All else works great and I up dated to a new radio because I was not going to pay Dodge dealer to update the GPS at a ridiculous charge. Any Idea's on it's value? Thanks

I like Edmunds for vehicles values. It’s super easy. Just plug in the VIN and send. Results are quick.

if you want somethign smaller and dont need to haul big loads i'd look at the maverick. They are hard to find and purchase right now but are a killer combo if you just need a little truck.

I drove the hyrbrid and it had plenty of power and got 40+mpg and actually had more room and sat better than the newer rangers.

I would do a search on CarGurus.com for trucks similar in year, trim, mileage, and title to get a good idea of what the current market will bear. All the car value sites can’t keep up with how fast the trends changes especially with how whacky used car prices are lately. Doing a search of similar trucks for sale will get you a much better idea of where to start price wise

Back
Top Bottom