• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I believe this says it is illegal to shoulder a "Stabilizing Brace"

Okay so here's the thing, since ex post facto laws are indeed unconstitutional, the atf would have to prove that the brace was shouldered after the date of the revised letter was published?

I actually think this new letter by the ATF opens up more problems for them than it solves. So now the issue is actually how you use the modification and not the modification itself. Get ready for triangular wrist braces for all pistol models. Magazine attachable triangular wrist braces for Glock's, 1911's, H&K's, you name it. As long as you are not seen shouldering them then no problem. Build them all you want. This logic path really tears down some of the bite the rules had to them. I would bet prosecutors will have nightmares over this one. Admittedly they opened Pandora's box when they approved the Sig Brace, but this is not the way to remedy what they see as a mistake now. It will be interesting to watch what they do. The problem the gun community faces is that these rules are enforced by a large government agency that will come at you with your own tax money and the point of their own weapons. It's an uphill fight no matter what illogical conclusion they decide to finally stand upon. (Shaking head in disgust)......

Very good point!

And now THIS!!!! http://tactical****.com/another-atf-ruling-pulling-trigger-repeatedly-now-illegal/

It's a joke, guys, before you go completely ape ****.

Back
Top Bottom