• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I believe this says it is illegal to shoulder a "Stabilizing Brace"

Is the ATF in self-destruct mode? They are already facing a formidable case regarding the NFA. This will open them to more legal action that I don't see them winning. Oh well, it's just taxpayer money they're using to fight against the taxpayers...

For all intents and purposes, they have unlimited resources. And zero accountability.

Is the ATF in self-destruct mode? They are already facing a formidable case regarding the NFA. This will open them to more legal action that I don't see them winning. Oh well, it's just taxpayer money they're using to fight against the taxpayers...

It would be a separate case, more money and they have a limitless supply of money, they create it.

I seriously doubt that ATF will dedicate a lot of time or resources to arresting anyone shouldering a Sig Brace. As for local LE! Why stomp on piss ants when your up to your ass in alligators.

In other news, using KY in the buffer tube receptacle and "redesigning" the stabilizing brace as a "tactical pocket pu**y" is illegal unless the intended user is over the age of 18..

ObamaMania!!!!

My thoughts on this is we as a gun owners keep holding ourselves up as law abiding citizens. This brace/ stock thing does not do anything to bolster that argument. I do not agree with laws concerning SBR and SBS but it is the law and being seen to try and circumvent the law weakens our position as law abiding .

Back
Top Bottom