• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I believe...

Just curious, have you tried laying out your rules for taking/teaching someone before you take them?

What if you were in a war zone, had no clue about how to get out alive, and had MARSOC, the SEALs, or DELTA guiding you? Would you offer them advise? Hell no, you would shut up, and follow them. The same theory applies when hunting with me. I don’t play, and I don’t have time to baby sit. I may have that last sentence embroidered in the back of my vest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hunted the old school for many years after having a stroke in 09.I decided I had to change a lot of things,I never thought I would.yes blinds,decoys and I mostly hunt field turkeys now because I’m slow and clumsy.them field birds can be a big pita.especially when you screw up and try to kill him later.I had a friend that was friends with jack scott and had the privilege to hunt with him a few times,I consider him to be a real turkey pioneer that really love the game.

I also believe if someone had listened to me this morning they would have a dead bird. Next time I’m killing him myself.

I hunted the old school for many years after having a stroke in 09.I decided I had to change a lot of things,I never thought I would.yes blinds,decoys and I mostly hunt field turkeys now because I’m slow and clumsy.them field birds can be a big pita.especially when you screw up and try to kill him later.I had a friend that was friends with jack scott and had the privilege to hunt with him a few times,I consider him to be a real turkey pioneer that really love the game.

You sir have a different situation. I respect that, especially since my oldest deals with a lot of the issues you have. I guess when I get where I’m not able to run and gun anymore I will do the same.

Back
Top Bottom