• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I bought a new DJI drone...Video attached

Here is a second video I made with my Mavic Pro Platinum. This video is straight out of the drone. No production, editing, or sound track.

I realize it is toooo long and has a few rough spots, but it shows the quality and capabilities of the DJI Mavic Pro. At one point I was flying just a few hundred feet short of 1 mile away. That's right...ONE MILE AWAY from where I was standing. At the furthest point I had ZERO signal loss showing on my controller.

Enjoy.....

I've been flying a couple of Yuneec drones for a few years now, and finally decided to step to a more "semi-professional" model. Earlier in the week I bought a DJI Mavic Pro Platinum. This is not a full blown, professional, video producing drone, but it is a large step up from the models I have been flying.

Below is a short video I made. It's the first video, straight out of the drone. No post production, no edits, just a raw video.

I'm thinking this model turns out pretty good material.

Enjoy,

Jerry

That's cool.

Took your old beater (I kid) out for aanother spin last weekend, getting much better.

I live on a bluff with a golf course behind me and the Chattahoochee across the street.

Great video, but flying over the river is intimidating still......

Great video, but flying over the river is intimidating still......

I stared at the lake for 2 days before I finally worked up the courage to fly out and over that much water!!

After I was up there, it was no big deal. I sort of forgot all about the water. I really had some nerves though when I brought it down very low to take a few pictures of our campsite from the lakeside.

A couple if times I meant to pick up a little altitude, and mistakenly puled back on the left stick, instead of pushing forward.....

Almost had a heart attack!!!

Jerry

Here is a second video I made with my Mavic Pro Platinum. This video is straight out of the drone. No production, editing, or sound track.

I realize it is toooo long and has a few rough spots, but it shows the quality and capabilities of the DJI Mavic Pro. At one point I was flying just a few hundred feet short of 1 mile away. That's right...ONE MILE AWAY from where I was standing. At the furthest point I had ZERO signal loss showing on my controller.

Enjoy.....

Keep in mind vlos rules. Pretty hard to see a Mavic at 1 mile away. https://www.faa.gov/uas/recreational_fliers/

Nice video. Would love to fly a drone over my parent's property.

I stared at the lake for 2 days before I finally worked up the courage to fly out and over that much water!!

After I was up there, it was no big deal. I sort of forgot all about the water. I really had some nerves though when I brought it down very low to take a few pictures of our campsite from the lakeside.

A couple if times I meant to pick up a little altitude, and mistakenly puled back on the left stick, instead of pushing forward.....

Almost had a heart attack!!!

Jerry

Back
Top Bottom